sorry! your password must contain at least seventeen roman numerals and the entire script of shrek the third
Giveaway! Just some stuff I found lying around my house that I dont need or use anymore.
- 5 Mac books
- 2 iPhone 5s’
- 3 iPads
- $900 Gift Card to Sephora
- My elderly grandma (diapers included)
- My hand in marriage
k means times 10 because k is the 11th letter of the alphabet. so 100k = 1000.
I KNOW YOU’RE JOKING BUT THIS IS FRUSTRATING
K MEANS KILO, AS IN KILOGRAM, KILO=1000
no sorry im right youre wrong k is the 11th letter of the alphabet so 100k = 1000
okay. let’s do a thing here. America is weird, K = kilo. 100k = 100,000. not 1,000. 1k = 1,000. one thousand is ten hundred. one hundred k is one hundred thousand. one k is one thousand. get it sweetheart?
okay “sweetheart” but you’re wrong too. k is definitely the 11th letter of the alphabet. I know my alphabet really well.
But 1k is 1,000 and 100k is 100,000 have you not used twitter, it even says 1k when you have a thousand followers. The alphabet has nothing to do with it.
how are you guys still not getting this? k is the 11th letter of the alphabet so 100k = 1000
a sexuality?? in THIS economy???
What is this pocket for? The world will never know.
grandpa action news is ready to investigate
- is the wii the same as the wii-you?
- we’ll tell you why you shouldn’t say “bling” even if you did hear that young lady use it on tv
- how to get them to respect your “story space”
- please let me tell you i’m proud of you and don’t make a joke, i love you matt